Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Back to Work

Last week was my first week back at work after having Peyton. It was really tough selecting a daycare provider, but I like who we selected. We chose a home daycare. It is two Hispanic ladies. There are a total of six kids, which makes the ratio of kids to adults nice and low. The also happened to be the cheapest of all the places I looked into. Plus they allow me to use my cloth diapers!!!
Going back to work has not been to bad. I started the school year off doing behavioral observations of student, now I am back to being an instructional assistant again. However I don’t really care anymore about work. Ky priorities have completely changed. I am more concerned about taking care of Peyton and being a good wife that work has just fallen way down the list. It is nice though because I don’t come home all stressed, and if there is anything I can do well its behavior management in a classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment